How To Submit Payment To DMAS Fiscal Division
- If you do not appeal the finding(s) identified in your overpayment letter and are unable to submit payment in full within 30 days of the letter, you should immediately request an extended repayment plan from DMAS fiscal division.
- If a provider does not respond to the overpayment letter by repaying the amount in full, by requesting an extended repayment schedule, or by filing a notice of appeal, DMAS must take further action to collect.
- To discuss repayment options available to you, please call the DMAS Fiscal Accounts Receivable Unit at 804-786-5433.
- Check payments can be remitted to the following address:
Department of Medical Assistance Services
600 E. Broad Street, 8th Floor
Richmond, Virginia 23219
Attn: Accounts Receivable
- A toll-free Helpline is available at 1-800-552-8627 to assist you with any problem or question you may have regarding billing.
- For further information regarding Medicaid policy or guidelines, you may access the DMAS website at www.dmas.virginia.gov.